Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

advisorjim

As some of you may recall, I have a wingnut relative. For approximately the last year, we've been exchanging e-mails discussing what we think is wrong with the other's party. And after a year, I still don't understand him. What makes him think so much differently than me? Then I discovered advisorjim. advisorjim is a frequent contributor over at DailyKos where he writes a diary series called Confessions of a Former Dittohead. In these diaries he explains what it was like to be a conservative and helps to shed some light on the thought process involved. It's been quite enlightening and I would recommend it for anyone with a wingnut relative like mine. Hopefully advisorjim won't mind if I reprint his first entry in its entirety. I think it's worth reading.

If you would like to read more from advisorjim, his other entries include:



As I read advisorjim's diaries, I'm surprised at how much he reminds me of my relative. Hopefully you'll enjoy these as much as I have.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com