Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

If I Were John Kerry, I'd...

be raising holy hell on the senate floor tomorrow. I'd whip out my dong and yell "Suck it, you conservative fucks! That's right, you heard me. Now everybody line up. Frist, I'm starting with you!" Why, you might ask? Because of this:
Now some of you may be saying to yourself, "So what?" Some of you may be thinking, "kissfan's losing it." But no, faithful reader, kissfan isn't losing anything. Why don't we step into the famous way-back machine. Let's go back to a time before Nevember 22, 2005 2004, shall we. Let's take a look at what it says on John Kerry's official web site about training Iraqi troops. It says:
Look familiar? Sure it does. Too bad nobody in the press has the balls to point this out.

So to John Kerry I say, "Whip it out, buddy. You deserve a good blow after all the ass-fucking you had to take from those bastards. Enjoy it while you can because you were right."



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com