Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

What Fun!

Over the last two weeks, I've become involved in a message board for residents of a small town in Iowa. My sister got me hooked on this and I am just amazed at the amount of right-wingnuttery that takes place there. There are a handful of posters to the message board that appear to have bullied the majority of the other posters for quite some time. In an effort to engage these foolish people in a little Truespeak, I signed up and began debating. With the exception of one or two, these are possible the most obtuse people I have ever met. I picture them reading liberal posts with their hands over their ears while yelling "la, la, la." It's extremely infantile. Their motto appears to be "No dissent allowed."

So, in an attempt to discern who was on the liberal side of the aisle, I posted a request for all the liberals to make themselves known. What I got was a rabid freeping by the wingnuts. I got comments about God, abortion, my obvious youth and lack of intelligence, etc. So tonight, I decided it was time to put them straight. I posted this:

We'll see what they have to say. I'm sure it will be intellectually stimulating.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com