Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Dear Sen. Reid,

I would like to apologize. A few months ago when it was announced that you would be the Democrat's new leader in the Senate, I was less than enthusiastic. After an appearance on the Today show, I maligned you rather harshly on this site and on others. To me you appeared to embody everything that was wrong with my party. I was wrong.

Since you assumed your leadership role, you have been the consumate team player. You have stood strong in the face of adversity and have spoken eloquently about the issues currently facing our nation. I appreciate your steadfastness to the party's cause and your eloquent words on our behalf. Please accept my apologies as I look forward to your continued leadership.

Sincerely,
kissfan

P.S. - This, of course, doesn't mean that I won't rip you a new one if you start screwing things up.


For an example of Sen Harry Reid's eloquence, check out his remarks concerning the "Nuclear Option" intended to end Democratic fillibusters.


Thanks to Bob Brigham for the transcript.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com