Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Giving Props

Hello, my name's kissfan and I'm a blog-aholic.

There are several blogs that I read daily. You can find most of them in the Links section along the left-hand side of this page. I'm always amazed at some of the things I read. The insights and observations are sometimes stunning, other times frightening, and still other times hilarious.

Tonight, I want to say thank you to all the great bloggers out there and I want to direct your attention to something I read this week that just floored me. Check out this post from Ickabod over at Right Side Down. The last paragraph is pretty stunning. (If you don't regularly read Ickabod's blog, you're missing out. He's been on fire lately.)

Have a good weekend. See you on Monday!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com