Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Frist Watch - Day 2

As I posted yesterday, Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid has basically thrown down the gauntlet to Majority Leader Bill Frist by saying let's vote on the nuclear option. As I'm writing this, Sen. Frist has not responded. I'm not going to hold my breath. I think Frist knows he just got his bluff called.

Another challenge was thrown down recently and this time it was to George W. Bush.

Hmmm. No response. I wonder why?

Now here's a little something to make the Republicans happy.

Those damn liberal judges! Someone has to put a stop to them. Uuuuggh!

To counteract the Republican joy, however, there was this today from the Financial Times.

Tax cuts are working! They're working, I tell you! Uh...uh....9/11! War on terror! Hey, look over there!

And finally tonight, if you haven't already read this opinion piece from Sunday's Louisville, Kentucky, Courier Journal, I highly recommend it. It's a little long, but well worth the time.


Things have been pretty hectic around kissfan mansion lately. With the school year winding down, things have been happening pretty fast and furious. I hope to get back to some actual blogging in the very near future. But for now, I'll see you back here tomorrow night!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com