Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Well, Whaddya' Know?

Last week I explored the connection between the White House, Phillip Cooney, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the American Enterprise Institute, and ExxonMobil.

Ahhh...Altering documents. The timeless art of deception. But back to the topic at hand.

So imagine my surprise when I came across this article today.

Well, whaddya' know? It just gets better and better. Cooney comes under fire for altering documents for the White House so Bush buddy ExxonMobil says, "Come on in, the water's oil's fine." Looks to me as though ExxonMobil is rewarding Cooney for a job well done.

I don't know about you, but this is all just a little too coincidental for me.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com