Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Well Said

Sometimes a blogger just has to step aside and admit that he/she couldn't have said it any better. This is one of those cases. Senator Russ Feingold has begun a series of speeches on Iraq and last night was the first installment. I would really like to comment on what he said, but I know that nothing I say could enhance the points he makes. This is a brilliant disection of the Bush administration's policy. Now normally I wouldn't do this, but quoting snippets seems unfair. So I'm going to reprint the speech in its entirety. My apologies to Sen. Feingold and to those at Common Dreams for the liberties I am about to take.


All I want to know is where was he in 2004? Sen. Feingold, my hat's off to you. Well said.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com