Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

WooHooo!

Believe it or not, this is post # 300 here at Truespeak. You would think I'd get a new toaster or something from Blogger, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Despite the festivities, wouldn't you know it? I'm feeling ill. (Word of advice: If you ever find yourself dining in a restaurant known as Diamond Dave's, avoid the Fajita Wrap at all costs. Bad news, people. Bad news.) So no insight tonight, but I will leave you with a few tidbits to peruse on your own.

Walter Pincus gives us the latest on Rovegate.

USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll.

Quinnipiac University National Poll; Bush Approval Drops To New Low

So read up! I'm going to get in bed and try to forget I ever met old Diamond Dave.

BTW - Normally Mrs. kissfan would fill in for me in this kind of a situation but the Mrs. bit the dust on her roller blades today and she's moving pretty slow. I don't think she'll be making it to the computer this evening.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com