Monday, September 26, 2005

 

How Bad Is It?

It's so bad that even the Washington Times has turned against Bush. Uh huh, I said the Washington Times. I know, I couldn't believe it either, but it's true. Just read the latest offering from the Times' op-ed writer Diane West:

My first reaction to this is to say, "Duh, what took you so long." But I have to stop and think that this is the same woman who has unabashedly carried the conservative water for the last four-and-a-half years. During the election, she railed against Kerry even going so far as to shudder at a Kerry victory. If it weren't considered inappropriate, I believe that she would replace her usual picture with one of her actually kissing Bush's ass.

But oh, how times have changed. As they say, the honeymoon is over. I think it's safe to say that Ms. West isn't the only one who's fallen off the Bush wagon, though. According to the latest polls, the people are jumping ship in droves. Even Faux "News" can only muster a 41% approval rating for their boy.

Naturally, this all works in the Democrats' favor for 2006. Let's hope the party leadership is smart enough to use it to their advantage.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com