Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Dueling Conclusions

This is actually kind of funny.

According to the director of national intelligence, John Negroponte:

Now, according to the 9/11 panel:

Gee...who to believe? A Bush administration crony or a bipartisan commision? Hmmm... I'm going to have to think that one over this weekend. It's a tough decision.

By the way, it's now been one full day and I have yet to receive a response from Michelle Malkin to the letter I wrote her yesterday. I'm sure she must be very busy and will get back to me as soon as possible.

Have a gret weekend, everybody. I'll be at the Rams/Redskins game on Sunday, so look for me on television. I'll be the guy in the Rams shirt.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com