Friday, April 21, 2006

 

An Admission

It was reported today that a CIA officer was fired for leaking information to Dana Priest of the Washington Post concerning secret US prisons overseas. Allegedly, the officer failed a polygraph test and has admitted to "unauthorized discussions with the media in which the officer knowingly and willfully shared classified intelligence including operational information."

I don't have any comments on the case, but I do believe that this is a blatant admission of the existence of said secret prisons and, indirectly, the torture that was alleged to have taken place at these sites. It shames me to think that my country has stooped so low. As the saying goes, a fish rots from the head down. I blame our Republican leadership. Come November, they must be replaced.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com